Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Packing and More Packing

Things are pretty crazy around here at the moment. It sorta looks like WWIII occurred in our house, but what can I say? WE MOVE IN 10 DAYS!!!! While I'm incredibly stressed and my mind is going in a million different directions trying to get things done, I'm thrilled to be moving so quickly! It still hasn't 100% sunk in that we are leaving Wheatfield forever but I don't have time to get emotional about it until AFTER we get on the road. Too much to do!! LOL!!

My in-laws are coming on Saturday to pick up Jon's John Deer and some other yard type things that we won't need for a little while and to see us before we move. They'll be back on Thursday to help load the truck..so they'll put a few miles on their vehicle in the next week.

My Dad and Sister-in-law are coming next Wednesday to help pack the last of the stuff and load and then all drive back to Pittsburgh. I'm so greatful Kelly is coming!! It will make the last days easier to manage all the crap and it will be nice to have someone to drive home with. Jon and my Dad enjoy driving trips and enjoy driving alone...me on the other hand....not so much. So I'm thrilled she said she would come.

Well enough of this, I gotta get to work! Boxes don't pack themselves! lol!

MUCH LOVE

No comments: