Wednesday, January 14, 2009

School

Jon started school on Monday. So far he seems to like his classes and getting back into a normal routine. I just hope that 18 credits don't kill him. That's a lot of class and a lot of homework and studying. The other day when I got home from work, I went through his bag and checked out his books....UGH! What horrible classes. LOL. I'm glad HE is the one taking the Accounting classes and not me. He'll do fine, but if it was me, I would do horribly!

While he is off doing school, I'm still working my Tuesday through Saturday and my part time job on Mondays. It keeps me some what busy. So nothing new to report from my side of the relationship. I'm still feeling good. Mostly just tired. I'm SOOOOOOO excited for the 29th!! It can not come fast enough. I can't wait to see the baby and hopefully find out what the baby is. YAY!!

Well I must leave for work!

MUCH LOVE!

No comments: