Friday, December 4, 2009

It's Christmas Time!!

I love the Christmas season! I love decorating, I love shopping for gifts, I love Christmas music and I love Christmas cookies! So far I have enjoyed all of the above except Christmas cookies. I haven't started baking just yet, but I hope to do some today! I love baking when I have the time. I don't even have to like what I'm baking, I just enjoy the whole process of mixing things up and hoping it all turns out well and that those who enjoy the things I make will enjoy the baked good I just made.

Anyway, only 13 more days until we are in Michigan! We are all very excited. Time seems to be crawling. However, we have things to keep us occupied for a few weeks. Jon has finals next week, so he will be busy studying, my grandmother's 80th birthday is Wednesday so we will be celebrating with her at some point, on the 12th we get Julianna's 6 month pictures taken along with family pictures taken, the week after that...the same week we leave, Julianna has her 6 month check up and it's our anniversary. So really we have a lot to keep us busy, but thoughts of Michigan are STILL in the back of our minds. Hopefully there is NO SNOW FALLING while we are traveling this year! We don't want a repeat of last years trip!

In other news, there really isn't much. My brother promoted this week to First Lieutenant which is awesome! Julianna has moved from Rice Cereal to Oatmeal. She seems to enjoy the oatmeal a lot more! Julianna is enjoying her exersaucer a lot more and does this new rocking thing while she is in it. It's difficult to describe in words, but it's funny to see. She is getting so big! Before we know it she will be crawling all over the place. Time really does fly when you have children! I will try to post more pictures and maybe a video soon!

Well that's all for now! Happy Shopping and Baking to all! MUCH LOVE!

No comments: