Thursday, May 29, 2008

Just Your Average Day

Today was my second day at work. I thought it went rather well. I'm looking forward to knowing how to do everything and not having to ask. But that will take some time and everyone is very understanding. Tomorrow I'm working 3-9 by myself....okay...not really by myself, but it will no longer be my training period. My boss told me that I am one of the shortest trained cashiers because she thought I could handle it. GO ME!!

Anyway, not much else is going on. We are going to Grand Rapids Saturday morning to visit with the fam and so Jon can pick up a few things from his Dad's barn. It will be nice to be back in Grand Rapids for a little while. I'm gonna hopefully go see Sarah too while I'm up there. YAY!

Well since our house is 15 degrees cooler than outside, I'm gonna go take my book and sit on the deck with the doggies to warm up. (And no, we don't have the air on, it's just that cold in here!) Talk to you all soon!

No comments: