Wednesday, June 4, 2008

This and That

The new job is going well. I'm surprised that I actually like it. Obviously it's still a little nerve racking, but I haven't gotten a hold of everything yet. I'll get there.

My parents are coming tonight. They are just visiting until I go to work on Friday afternoon. It won't be a productive visit since they wont be here very long, but that's okay. My dad will have to come back at some point because he is putting up our crown molding in our bedroom once we get it painted. We are looking forward to seeing them.

I, personally, am looking forward to the Pens game tonight!! I hope they kick some Red Wings butt!!! In my opinion, the Red Wings don't deserve the Stanley Cup!! They have had it enough in the past years, it's time to share!!!

Well I would love to write more, but I have to put together the guest room and pick up all before I head to work.

LaterS!!

No comments: