Friday, June 20, 2008

~~To Do Lists~~

It's only 11am and it feels like it should be 3pm. This morning I have accomplished a ton. At least it feels like that. The reality of it is, I haven't accomplished much. I deposited checks, stopped by Jon's work, and got the dogs into the kennel for while we are on vacation. I still have to to:

Take Toby to the vet

Start laundry

Clean the guest room and bath

Clean the rest of the house

Make dinner--which if you know me, this is a HUGE task!

Now that I have actually typed everything I need to do, I need to go. Sorry this post is so boring, but there just isn't much going on around here in the wheat field. I'll have more to say after my birthday on the 28th!!!

1 comment:

Brian and Beth Ponstein said...

did you get it all done? i'm in such suspense!