Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Julianna Grace


I figured while I had a moment, I would let you all know that Julianna and the family are doing great!! Jon and I love our new little bundle of joy and just can't get enough of her. Surprisingly Jon is more tired than I am and I'm the one getting up at night with Julianna!

Julianna went to the doctor yesterday and is now 8lbs. 4oz. When she came home from the hospital she weighed 8lbs. She is getting back to her birth weight of 8lbs. 9oz. The doctor says she looks great! We have to agree!

We are looking forward to our trip to Michigan so everyone can meet her. It will be our first family trip and we are very excited!!

I'm healing alright from my c-section. I do have a small gap in my incision, but the doctor is not concerned. It just means my scar won't be as pretty. lol! My tummy muscles need to get back into shape because right now I can't sneeze or laugh right because of how stretched they are. It's a very weird feeling! I'm doing better every day though so that is encouraging!

Well back to the baby! I'll update again when I can!

MUCH LOVE!!

3 comments:

Brian and Beth Ponstein said...

Absolutely precious! I can't wait to meet her!

Brian and Beth Ponstein said...

When will you guys be in Grand Rapids? We'd love to hang out with you other than at Eric's wedding and really want to meet Julianna! Let us know when you'll be there and hopefully we can get together!

Anonymous said...

When you coming to Michigan. Can't wait to meet her