Monday, June 1, 2009

Still Waiting

It's June 1st and baby still isn't here. I realize her due date is the 3rd, but I was HOPING she would be here sooner. Guess she has other plans. I have given up wondering if today is the day. I figure she still won't be here by the third so I'll have my doctors appointment and we'll go from there. They probably won't let me go much longer due to her size, so I figure by the weekend, she should be here...Hopefully!

Thank goodness I have had other things to think and worry about. It has helped a lot with keeping me side tracked and not so baby focused.

My mom is doing much better. She is actually back in Ohio running the company. My grandfather stepped down as the acting president officially yesterday and now my mother is the acting president. She is very stressed by it all, but she wants to continue through with the sale of the company so they don't lose the buyer. She plans to have it all said and done in a month, if not sooner. My grandfather will probably never go back to the company again. (That's not a bad thing though.) My grandfather, too, is doing much better. They have removed the breathing tube and have moved him from ICU. There is a really good possibility he will be released on Thursday into our care so we can bring him home. He still has a VERY long road ahead of him of healing and PT and oral surgery, but at least he will be home and back in Pittsburgh. We all pray that he has learned from this accident and will now wear a seat belt every time he is the car. We all thank God he is doing so well. I know myself and my family have appreciated the prayers and thoughts. Thank you so much!

MUCH LOVE!

1 comment:

Brian and Beth Ponstein said...

Is there a baby yet? We're patiently waiting!