Monday, March 14, 2011

Coming Home

Well the snow is gone and the sun is shinning! Warmer weather is on it's way!

So a week ago, my sister-in-law Kelly, told me about this show on Lifetime called Coming Home. It's a show that is dedicated to sharing stories of our troops coming home from their deployments. Seeing as we are approaching the one year mark when a huge amount of troops were sent to Afghanistan, most of the soldiers are returning from there. So far in these two weeks, there have been a number of stories of families from Clarksville, TN where Dave and Kelly live. The first episode had two of Kelly's friends on in and Kelly's very best friend Steph and her family will be on the show later in the season. I'm so excited to see them! This show is so heart warming and makes me so excited for Dave to come home! I've missed my little bro and I can't wait to see him in person!! So, if you have a chance, Sunday nights at 10pm on Lifetime, watch Coming Home!!

Speaking of my little bro, he has a birthday this week on the 17th! He's turning 26! So, Happy Birthday Dave!! Hope you have a relatively relaxing day!!

That's all for now! MUCH LOVE!

No comments: