Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Riverdance and Sickness

Wow! What a couple of weeks it has been!

Last week, I came down with a cold/flu/something or other. I was out of work for 3 days and came home early last Monday with a fever. I was miserable and because I couldn't figure out just what it was, drugs were not helping. Friday I finally felt well enough to go to work, but not before I headed to the doctor for a sore ear. Turns out I had the beginning of a double ear infection and all the congestion I had in my head and chest needed some prescription attention before it turned in to pneumonia. I'm glad I listened to that nagging voice in my head saying I needed to get checked out! So they put me on a z-pack, gave me an over the counter med to take and a special cough med and sent me on my way! I finished the z-pack today and I must say, I'm feeling much better! Still have some congestion and a cough, but those things seem to linger no matter what you might take for them.

On the flip side, now Julianna has a horrible cold. I think this is her worst one yet. I think tomorrow I might run her to the doctor to get her ears checked out and to see if there is anything to give her. Poor little peanut is miserable!

Even Jon wasn't spared this time around. Mr "I never get sick" is sick. He's got the cough and stuffiness. Nothing to the extent of myself or Julianna, but he's still sick and I like to point that out to him!

Despite all the sickness, Jon and I were able to attend Riverdance. It was AWESOME! The show was way to short in my opinion, but I think we were just so wrapped up in it that the time just flew by! The dancing was really cool and the music was outstanding. I totally recommend seeing Riverdance if it happens to be in our town.

In other news, there isn't much. Glancing at the calender for this month, we don't have anything major planned. Mostly work. Jon is getting very busy at work and I'm just socking away my vacation days for June and a few other things here and there coming up.

Well I hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy!
MUCH LOVE!

No comments: