Friday, August 29, 2008

New Paint Makes A Big Difference

So I thought I would post some pictures of all the hard work we put into the house the past two weeks. I think the changes look great!


This is a picture of our office. It used to be a dark blue color. We like how it turned out even if it wasn't a color we would have chosen for ourselves. We would have painted it a shade or two darker, but it looks good.


This is our bedroom. We put in up the crown molding and painted the walls. It no longer looks like a hot dog exploded in our bedroom!


This is the peak in our kitchen. There used to be a Bible verse where the star now is. I think it still looks really good without the verse. I love my country kitchen.


This is our basement bathroom. New tub shower, new floor and new paint. I love how this turned out. It goes great with the rest of the basement! I just noticed how the walls look blue around the door frame....they aren't really, they are white.

Well those were our updates. Once our house is listed with the realtor, I will post the site you so you can check out our whole house. It's amazing what a little paint can do!

1 comment:

The Slater Family said...

Your house is so cute :) I can't wait until we FINALLY buy a house of our own!