Friday, August 22, 2008

Updates Continued

These past few days have been busy ones. My parents returned this past Wednesday night to finish up where they left off. We painted our office so we no longer have 3 blue rooms at one of the hall. We painted over the Bible verse in the kitchen which was located in the peak above the cabinets. I know that sounds weird, but a Bible verse in such a prominent place in the kitchen could potentially be a turn off to a buyer and we can't risk it. The changes we made in there look good. We hung up a ton of pictures in order to "stage" the house. It's weird all the things you do just to sell your house.

After we finished those final touches, we packed and packed and packed. My parents are returning to PA with another van full of things that we can store in their house for the next few years. I'm getting good at packing boxes in order to be stored for a long time. I have to pack all similar things together and label EXTREMELY well. At least when we move out of my parents we will know what we need for sure and what we can sell because we didn't miss it.

So things are moving along. There really is nothing much else going on. I don't work all weekend which I'm looking forward too. Hopefully Jon will be home for some of it. I will keep you posted on how the selling of our house goes. Much Love!

No comments: