Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Nov. 4th, Acceptance, Jobs

I am so glad that today is Nov. 4th. It means that all those stupid political calls will FINALLY stop!! Along with the political ads on TV. I'm not sure I'll be thrilled with either out come of this election, but at least it will be over!

In other news, Jon was accepted to Geneva yesterday. One school down, two more to go. He won't make a final decision until he knows the out come of the other two and what their financial aide packages are and how long it will take to get out. He has a big decision to make ahead of him.

I'm still jobless. I've applied for a number of positions, but typically businesses collect resumes for a time and then go through them to make a decision of who they would like to meet with. So it's a hurry up and wait game. Hopefully I have something by Thanksgiving. Otherwise, I'm working for my mom on a few things.

Well that's all for now. Keep praying I find a job soon! MUCH LOVE!!!

No comments: