Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Updates!

So it's update time!

I now have 2 jobs. I have started neither. I'm waiting on FBI clearance and a few other clearances for the one and the other I have to get a physical first. So, job number one is working at a group home taking care of 3 to 4 seniors with dementia. The house is located less than a mile down the road from our house. It's close, but the hours are 4 to midnight. Not so exciting but it's full time with benefits. Job number two is working at an adult day care like I did in Grand Rapids. It's more low key than the one in GR and is currently part-time. This is the job I REALLY want. It turns out that in a month or so it's going to go full time once the funding kicks in full force at the place and they get a few more participants. So for the time being, I'm working there part time. Once it goes full time, I'm quitting job number one.

On the school side of things, Jon hasn't made a decision. It's between Geneva and Robert Morris University. This weekend we will figure out which is the best option for him over all. We are so close on the school stuff.

Jon is still working at Target and actually loving the job. They love him and have offered him the job even after the holidays. Yay!

I think that's all the updates. We are staying here for Thanksgiving because Jon has to work black Friday. We will head to GR in December(19-21) to see everyone and hit up a Christmas party while we are there. We are both looking forward to the holidays!

Much Love!

1 comment:

Brian and Beth Ponstein said...

any chance you'll be stopping in the belleville area in your travels? glad to hear you have jobs and school options. keep us updated!