Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Plus Or Minus 10 Weeks!!

Hello!

I apologize for taking so long to update again. I can't believe how fast March has flown by! I'm not complaining tho because it puts Jon and I closer to meeting our daughter. As the title implies, we have plus or minus 10 weeks left until the big event! I'm really really excited! My fears of giving birth have sort of left and anticipation and excitement have settled in. Jon seems to be excited in his own way too.

This past month has been full of different things. Jon's mom and sister along with our nephew came to visit us. We had a blast shopping and enjoying each other's company. Jon's mom also brought us a TON of adorable baby clothes and accessories! I can't not wait to be able to use all the wonderful things!

My parents went to Israel and had a fabulous trip! They came home with some great pictures and Jon and I enjoyed the alone time even though we were busy.

The crib is coming along. It's given us more trouble then we would have liked, but it's going to turn out all right after all. We ended up painting it antique white because staining did not work out. I'll put pictures up once we get it back together.

This past weekend my best friend Sarah and her mom came for a surprise visit. We had a great time going to Ikea and hanging out. Sarah and her mom brought me adorable gifts for the baby. Sarah's mom made these absolutely adorable blankets for the baby along with matching burp clothes. Sarah bought me some adorable 3-6months outfits! I love them and can not wait for the baby to wear them!

I had my blood glucose test earlier in the month. I don't have gestational diabetes but I am anemic now which I guess is normal in your third trimester. I'm not complaining tho because that is solved by a pill instead of totally changing my diet.

I think that is all the updates for now.

Enjoy the nice weather!!

MUCH LOVE!!!

No comments: