Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Weekend Fun

I had an awesome birthday with my hubby, brother and sis-in-law! I haven't laughed so hard in who knows how long!! We had a blast hanging out and playing games. I can't wait to see Dave and Kelly in a week on vacation!!

However, all great things must come to an end. Dave and Kelly left Monday morning and Jon and I returned to work. BLAH! Okay, work for me isn't that bad. I enjoy it. Jon on the other hand..well, I'm not going there. But I'm frustrated with the situation, I'll say that much.

We have no plans for the 4th which is fine by us! We are just looking forward to being together and making sure our dumb neighbors don't burn our house down with fireworks. (This will be the first year we are in a state where they are legal....a little nervous about that.)

Well that's about all. Catch ya later! Thanks for visiting!! =)

No comments: