Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Baby, Registry, Superbowl, School

This morning I actually woke up early so I decided to update the blog.

On January 29th, Jon and I went to my first sonogram. It was really neat to see the baby. I can't believe how developed the baby is at 22 weeks!! It's amazing! The doctor wasn't able to get a perfect picture of the gender parts, but she is pretty confident that the baby is a girl. We are thrilled!! (Even tho we would have been thrilled with a boy too!) She is healthy and growing right on track!! It's crazy to think that today I am 23 weeks along which means I'm 7 weeks away from being only 10 weeks away from being due. June 3rd could not come fast enough. We are so excited to meet our little one!!

Jon and I registered at Babies R Us that week as well. That was a totally different experience from when we registered for our wedding. LoL. It's very overwhelming trying to decide what you REALLY need for baby and what you WANT for baby. We made it through tho and I think we have a good list. I still add to it every now and then. I should probably stop doing that. LoL.

Sunday we were thrilled to watch our Steelers win their 6th!!! Superbowl!!! We could not be prouder to be Pittsburghers!! It was an excellent game and shame on you if you didn't watch!

Well Jon is still busy with school. It's good that he has something to do every day. His classes are going well according to him. We shall see how he does on his midterms. LOL. I'm glad HE is in school and not me! LoL!

That's all from over here in Wexford. Just the same ol' same ol' going on. We are all looking forward to warmer weather. Hopefully it comes soon!

MUCH LOVE!

No comments: