Sunday, February 22, 2009

Baby Shower

Yesterday was my baby shower. My sis-in-law planned it for me and it was awesome! It was so much fun and I got so many great gifts! Our little one got so many cute little sleepers, blankies, books, and care items. I was overwhelmed when I got home and had to decide where to put everything! Thank you to everyone for all the wonderful gifts!!

Here are a few pictures from the event! Enjoy!

The ladies had to guess how big around I am using toilet paper.


Everyone was busy working on matching prices with baby products.


We all received a little onesie pin that Kelly had made. If we said the word "baby" whoever heard us say it would receive our pin. Needless to say, Marcia, my mother in law, was REALLY good at catching people. She ended up with 7!


Me with all my wonderful gifts! You can't tell, but there were TONS!



Me with a few of my close high school friends.




Even Jon's grandma Gloria came to the shower! If you haven't met Gloria yet, you really should, she is a hoot!

I hope you all enjoyed the pictures.

MUCH LOVE!!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

You are glowing! Love,Whit

Brian and Beth Ponstein said...

It is great to see some pictures! Pregnant women are so gorgeous. :) I saw Jon's parents on Sunday. They kind of surprised me because I don't expect to see people from the west side of the state in church! Brian was on a Cadet campout, so he missed them. Thanks for the Valentine's card a while back too! I don't think I ever mentioned it. :) Glad to hear that you're both doing well and that Jon is enjoying school. Is he going to be able to take summer classes? Tell him hi!
Beth