Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Changes

Things just keep a changin' around here. I went to the doctor this morning. Things are really good. I just need to rest more and drink more. I think I can handle that! However I found out that I'm BACK to delivering at AGH. Turns out my doctors aren't moving to Magee until June 30th now. I'm just glad they have an official date and I know for sure where I am headed.

I'm having an ultrasound on Friday to follow up on my visits to the hospital last week. Hopefully I can convince the tec to check the gender of the baby again and hopefully baby is very cooperative! Even though they were pretty sure it was a girl the first time it's always nice to double check if we can. If it's a boy...well I'll be a little disappointed, but not much, I think I'll just be OVERWHELMED exchanging things and getting ready for a boy instead. We shall see how it goes Friday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed they were right the first time and I don't have to change anything.

I'll keep ya posted!

MUCH LOVE!

No comments: