Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Snow in April?!?!?!?

So who would have thought that last night I would actually have to drag out the snow and ice scraper from the truck when my shift was over?! It's April!! Come on now!! According to the news, Pittsburgh hasn't had snow in April since 1979! If we were living in Michigan, I would expect this, but not here. Hopefully this will be the end of the snow!

There really isn't much going on around here. Just the same old stuff, different day.

My parents are going to GA this weekend to visit Dave and Kelly. We can't wait to have the weekend to ourselves! I'm pretty sure we will do NOTHING but relax and Jon will do some school work seeing as school is over at the end of this month.

Work is going well. I'm not sure what they are going to do when I am gone for six weeks seeing as they haven't filled the other full time 2nd shift positions. At least they have plus or minus 8 wks left before I'm gone.

Well I have some shopping I have to do today before I go to work, so I better get a move on. Of course none of the stores I need to go to are near one another. hahaha :)

Bye for Now!

MUCH LOVE!

No comments: