Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hospital Change

I found out the other day while I was at the doctors that I will no longer be delivering at the hospital I first thought. I was originally going to deliver at AGH, but now I'm delivering at Magee Women's Hospital.

To say the least, I'm very excited about the change. The hospital is further from our house and more difficult to get to, but it is the number one women's hospital in Pittsburgh and they have an excellent labor and delivery unit. Just reading all the information about the hospital and all the fun things available to me while I'm there has just increased my excitement and eased my anxiety. Plus, I know a nurse in the labor and delivery unit who has said she will try to be there when I'm there so that's exciting!

I think this change will be great and that Jon and I will have a much better childbirth experience. 7ish weeks left to go!!!

No comments: