Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Random Things

Have you ever had a dream during the night that involves people from your past and yet when you wake up you can't figure out who the people were? Totally had a dream like that last night. And then, the light bulb went off in my head and I realized the people in my dream where friends I haven't seen in years. Dreams are so weird. I wonder what causes us to dream about people and places we haven't seen or been to in years? And before I fell asleep I had been reading the Bible. I'm currently in Numbers reading about sin offerings...so totally unrelated to my dream. Who knows!

Speaking of my Bible reading, I have decided that 2012 is going to be the year I read the entire Bible. I've attempted a couple of times while I was in high school, but never even came close. I've started at the beginning and so far things are going smoothly. Of course, I took a college course on the first 5 books of the Bible and really enjoyed it, so it's fun reading the books again and picking up on the things I missed the first time. I'm looking forward to accomplishing this goal by the end of the year.

On the home front, we had a leak in our kitchen which has finally been solved. There was water leaking from the corners and trim of our kitchen window. We thought at first it was an exterior leak, because it seemed to only leak when it was raining outside. However, it wasn't all that bad until a few weeks ago, so we never really paid close attention to it. Then a few weeks ago, we got a huge bubble in the paint by the corner of the window and decided it was time to call the home warranty company that was provided to us by the sellers and have them send someone out to take a look at it. Good thing we did. We had a leak from the toilet above the kitchen. Because of it's location, the water was running down the pipe and then down the window instead of leaking in a normal place like the ceiling which is why we weren't totally sure where it was coming from. Anyway, 3 holes in the ceiling later, the leak was located, the old pipe replaced. Let's just hope we don't have any further leak issues.

Jon is busy studying for the audit section of the CPA exam. He is scheduled to take the exam Feb. 6th. Praying he passes! That would mean he would only have one section to go. YaY!!

Julianna is still busy, busy, busy. This past week seemed to be better on the hitting and tantrum front. Hopefully she keeps up the good work. She really is a character. We love her so much!!

Well that's all for now!! MUCH LOVE!!

No comments: