Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Thinking of Warmer Weather

This weather has me looking forward to spring time! I've already made a list of all the outside toys we need to acquire for Julianna now that we have our own lawn. This list includes a swing set, sandbox, playhouse, trampoline(okay, that one might be more for me than her!), a john deere gator(the power wheels version, not the adult version), toddler size gardening tools since I know she will want to garden with Jon...and the list goes on. =)

Needless to say, I can't wait to be outside with her instead of being cooped up inside the house. We've played in the snow the few times we had enough to make it worth putting on all the gear, but it's just not as nice as when it's warm and you can just walk outside in what you have on and not have to put a million layers on or find that one missing glove that you swore was in the coat sleeve. =) Ahh, the joys of spring and summer time!

So with that said, we are looking forward to all the fun we will have this summer. I think Jon and I pretty much agree on what we are getting Julz for her birthday and are very excited! But for now, we will enjoy our little glimpses of spring and hope that the winter weather leaves us soon! Groundhog day is just around the corner!!

That's all for now! MUCH LOVE!

No comments: